When you make the decision to exhibit, sponsor, or advertise at the Fabric and Home Care World Conference, you are putting your company directly in front of your target audience. The transforming fabric and home care industry today provides significant opportunity for your business. Ensure that your product and service is showcased appropriately with our variety of options.
What makes the Fabric and Home Care World Conference different? The attendees.
Meet face-to-face with 600 executives in business management, research, product development, technical services, product formulation, processing, production, marketing, and raw materials.
- Develop connections with current and potential business partners during the Exhibit and its many networking events.
- Gain a new perspective on your most challenging issues. Learn from over 30 top-level executives and CEOs as they deliver key presentations on the challenges and opportunities related to the industries of fabric and home care.
Who should participate
Leading companies and organizations supplying the fabric and home care industry with equipment, ingredients, raw materials, and other supplies and services will benefit from exhibiting.
|October 28||Noon–7:30 pm|
|October 29||10:00 am–6:00 pm|
|October 30||7:55 am–4:00 pm|
|October 31||8–11:00 am||11:00 am–2:00 pm|
Book early and save!
The early rate is available through April 30, 2018.
|Standard Booth (3m x3m)||US $2,850||US $3,350||1|
|Bulk Space (6m x 6m)||US $8,800||US $9,980||4|
Rental Fee Includes
- Complimentary badge(s): Each rental includes an allocation of complimentary full conference badge(s) valued at US $1,295/each. Additional full conference and exhibition-only badges will be available for purchase.
- Listing and description will be included in the printed program, on the conference website, and in the conference mobile app.
- Pre- and post-conference mailing lists will be available.
- Opportunity to advertise in the printed program is available at generously discounted rates.
- Complimentary banner ads will be available to download and use to promote participation in the conference.
Resources to book your booth
Exhibit Sales, sponsorships, and advertising opportunities
Phone: +1 217-693-4901
Fax: +1 217-693-4864
Exhibitor relations, exhibition management, and sponsorship fulfillment
Phone: +1 217-693-4831
Fax: +1 217-693-4875
Sponsorships are the ideal means to place your company name above your competition and in front of the attendees, while making their conference experience more enjoyable.
- Networking events: Welcome Reception, Happy Hour Receptions, Luncheons, Refreshment Breaks
- Customized branding: Resort key cards, Conference Mobile App
- Branded conference products: Portfolio Bags, Badges, Notepads, Pens
Contact Christina Morley today to confirm your sponsorship.
Connect with professionals in the fabric and home care industry.
Fabric and Home Care World Conference Program Guide—be featured in the program that is handed out to all attendees of the Fabric and Home Care World Conference, and ensure your message is seen. Advertising in the Program Guide is an affordable tool to maximize your company’s exposure at the World Conference. If you are an exhibitor, your ad can help drive attendees to your booth. If you are unable to exhibit, your ad ensures attendees still receive your sales message.
2018 Fabric and Home Care World Conference Program Guide Rates
|Standard Rate||US $1,400||US $1,670|
|Exhibitor Rate||US $1,170||US $1,020|
For more information on advertising opportunities, contact Christina Morley.