The Fabric and Home Care World Conference is the premier gathering of executives in the fabric and home care industry. This unique event brings together leaders from around the globe, each with varied perspectives and experiences to share.
This is the only conference of its kind, taking a future-focused approach to advancing the business of fabric and home care. Presentations will explore shifting consumer trends and technological developments while networking events will provide you with opportunities to exchange knowledge and ideas with peers.
It is about the people…
“The networking opportunities in going there are just fantastic. You meet people from companies you hear about and read about, like in INFORM, and you get to meet them in person…You have all the right people in one hotel and location.”
—Steve Bolkan, Director of New Product Development, Church & Dwight Co Inc; past attendee USA
It is about the knowledge…
“Based on the level of speakers, it is the best I have ever attended.”
— Tom Branna, Vice President/Editorial Director, Happi Magazine/Rodman Media Corp.; past attendee
It is about the opportunities…
“It is the matrix of the attendees, from high-level to mid-level individuals. Company attendees with decision-making roles come to this conference.”
— Willy Sutanto, Director, Ecogreen Oleochemicals (Singapore) Pte Ltd; past attendee
After attending the Fabric and Home Care World Conference you will:
- Be prepared to lead transformation in the industry, making proactive decisions with a greater understanding of evolving consumer needs.
- Be on the forefront of critical innovations in digital solutions and consumer relationships.
- Be connected with a global cohort of leaders, competitors and collaborators alike, ready to direct the future development of the fabric and home care industry.
- Be able to anticipate consumer behavior and forecast changing economic trends.
- Be equipped to make informed business decisions with advanced knowledge of upcoming trends and challenges to current business models.